Friday, October 22, 2010

It's FREEBIE FRIDAYS!!!


We just posted last weeks FREEBIE FRIDAY winner over on our Facebook page, check it out...
Freebie Friday Winner via Facebook, link, click here Congrats to JACKIE DIAZ!!!

And now it's time to post this weeks Freebie Friday item!!

~*~*THIS WEEKS FREEBIE FRIDAY ITEM*~*~

Each Friday we will post an item that you can enter to win for FREE! This
week we are giving away ONE Small Shocking Pink Flower Soft Elastic Headband (as pictured)...... headband fits ages newborn to about 4yrs of age and is so soft and pretty.

Enter to win this pretty headband by leaving a comment here below this post!



TO QUALIFY YOU MUST POST YOUR COMMENT BELOW THIS POST ONLY! Contest ends Friday, October 29th around12 NOON CST. One person will be randomly picked and the winner will be posted here that day!

Be certain when you reply to comment using your NAME! First and last preferably, but we will for sure need you to use your first name and last initial! And be certain to check back here on our blog to see if you have won Friday October 29th, unless you would like to post your email and we can email the winner! There is no way for us to contact you directly trhough the blog.... so be certain to check back! The winner will have 5 days to contact us and redeem their free gift!

Double your chances to win by REFERRING other Friends here to our BLOG, here is our link: http://sweetbabybowtiqueinc.blogspot.com/ and post their comments too! Also refer all of your FACEBOOK Friends too, to LIKE our Facebook page, link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SweetBabyBowtiquecom/121209864595773?v=wall because we will be keeping our FB page up to date with our Freebie Friday items and winners too! Some people just prefer to be kept up to date on FB! So invite your FB friends and family to LIKE US too!

When the winner is chosen they will be asked if anyone referred them, and if you referred them- you will BOTH win this bow!!!

You must leave a comment at this post to be eligible! Good Luck!

Each person is only allowed to post their comment ONCE PER CONTEST! So get those referrals in, there is no limit to the amount of referrals you can send in but your friends can only post one each person as well :) So share our Blog contest to everyone you know....to do so easily on Facebook and twitter we have a SHARE IT, box just to the right of this post, in the right column! You can also email our link

http://sweetbabybowtiqueinc.blogspot.com/

to family, friends, co-workers, all of your groups and loops...anyone you know who has a little girl who might love this headband.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE, Bookmark our Blog and Facebook page and come back often for updates!!!!!!!!

31 comments:

JessicaShaw said...

SOOOO cute!!!.. i love the smaller flowers!

Farmer's Daughter said...

I would love to get this! Its too cute and since my daughter has no hair, headbands with adorable bows & flowers is what we do!!

klg1322 said...

would love one for my newborn. Kelly G.

klg1322 said...

this is so cute! would love to have one for my new born!! You do such a great job on your headbands!
Kelly G.

Kristin B said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I love all your designs and ideas so cute and the smaller headbands.
Ann Husser
Baby Creations by Ann

Brandi Z said...

Brandi Z: All of these bands are so gorgeous. Glad I have two nieces to spoil!

brandizoll07@gmail.com

Karen K Legault said...

love shocking pink!!!

Christy said...

I would love to win this headband!It is so adorable.It would be sooo beautiful on my little girl,
Christy Burnett

Amanda said...

I've been coveting this one since I came across your site. It's SO cute.!

J Legault said...

very cute

melisa bass said...

would love this!
-melisa bass
bassfamilyrma@aol.com

Unknown said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

I just found out today that I am expecting a little girl! I would love to have this bow and many others for that matter :)

Ashley Bamford

Anonymous said...

I would love to have these for all 6 of my nieces they are absolutely beautiful!!

Amy

Anonymous said...

I love this headband, I would love win it for my little niece she would look so cute in this little headband.

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!!

Alison Sorensen

Jesenia Tirado said...

Just had a newborn and would LOVE one. I have plenty of friends expecting baby girls as well, it's in the water this year. lol :)

Jesenia Tirado

Laura D said...

My daughter's diaper bag was stolen with all her bows in it. This would be a great start in replacing the ones she had.

Anonymous said...

So cute - love the pink
~Trisha C.~

Yana Myrmyr said...

love all your creative work, the headbands especially. I love the look of the headband that its not crochet, but just a simple band just the right width too! i have two little girls so I really hope to win! :)
Yana Myrmyr
Eat_apples@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Would Like To Have A Bow or Two for My Little Girl
Kelly A.

Anonymous said...

Love the small bands!
Megan Mannion

Anonymous said...

This would be so cute on my one week old Grad-daughter...Zoe!

Brenda Sherron

Anonymous said...

My Little cousing was born about 11 weeks ago and I have another little cousin about to be born with in the next month. the 11 weeks old just had heart surgery and so far she is doing great. the one that is about to be born well I would love to give her something this cute. thank you.

Jennifer DiMarco

Unknown said...

wow you website is awsome is great

Anonymous said...

love, love, love your website!!!

Shannon Bowers

Anonymous said...

Love the products! adorable!!

Ashley Woods

Anonymous said...

would like to ask if you are open for resellers?

Shelby Hagen said...

I just had a baby girl on Saturday after having 3 boys! I love these bows...My sister referred me and she has purchased some items for my daughter! I can hardly wait to have her picture taken in it:) Your bows are absolutely adorable!

Shelby Hagen

Anonymous said...

I love your product but wishes you wouldn't sell out of the ones I like so fast.

Laura Disselkoen